Day 6 was my favorite day of the vacation to Spain. We woke up earlier again. We headed out and began our hike up to the bull farm but before that we stopped off at what was once a professonal bull arena. We got a chance to take pictures an it was alot of fun. Once we stopped off there we began our hike up to the bull arena. It took us over an hour to get up there because we traveled through the country side to get there.Onc
e we got there its this small ranch up high in the mountain side. We took a small tour
then they had prepared us a nice homemade lunch before all the fun started. Once we finished our awesome lunch then all boarded this tractor and
it took us through all the land with the wild bulls roaming on it. It was really different being on a tractor while there are wild bulls all around us. Once we finished then it was time for the show to begin. We all got to sit on top of the arena and watched them bring a baby bull into the arena. The bull was just a baby but it was so full of energy and was scary to see th
at a baby bull can do such damage, I couldn't imagine what a full size bull could do to someone. Once we watched the bull do her thing it was time to head back out on the bus and head back into Madrid. While we were at the bull fight I talked to Nancy and we wanted to
take a wine tasting tour. She set one up for us so once we got back to Madrid the bus dropped us off and he took the subway over to the tasting. We took the tour which was tons of fun. I learned alot of about wine which I thought I knew already but in all actuality was not even close. They served us a red wine and a few white wines. I am a giant fan of red wines so the first one we tired was alot better than the whites. After we finished our tasting we all decided to go out for drinks but before that happened we could not
decid where we wanted to get them. Our final choice we wound up going to T.G.I Fridays. That was very original of us to choose an American resturaurnt in Spain. Only good thing was it was right across the street from our hotel so we got to have some drinks then go back to the hotel room to hang out and relax and get ready to spend our last day in Spain.




No comments:
Post a Comment