
In the morning of day 4 we got woke up by our tour guide Nancy saying that were almost in Granada. We opened our shade in the train room and we just looked outside and it just looked like we were in the middle of the desert. We all just looked at each other thinking oh my god where did we take the wrong turn. It was incredible just looked at how much different Granada was from Barcelona. Granada has just amazing scenery, just tons of wide open fields. There are tons and tons of olive trees that are just spread all over the country side. One hour later we finally stopped and got off the train and boarded the bus to take us to our to our hotel room in Granada. As we traveled through the streets of Granada I noticed that a few hours traveling from Barcelona down to Granada how much different everything was. I know Barcelona is a city but the difference was insane. Granada's streets are so amazingly tight but everyone is much more calm. People are very friendly and are very relaxed.

The graffie there also is much different because they actually have beautiful pictures strayed across the buildings but it really does make them look awesome.

We finally arrived at our hotel which was right on a hillside over looking Granada. It had a fantastic view overlooking the mountain the the city below.

When we got to the hotel the rooms were not ready yet so we had two rooms which we put all of our bags in and then we had an hour to go upstairs and get some breakfast which was in a really

nice looking room which had a great view out the window. Once we finished our breakfast it was

back on our tour bus to take us into the city. We parked the bus and we started walking through this city. Everything was so much different from what I was used to. The streets were so tight and had so many blind sided turns. Once we made it into the center of the town we got to go exploring down there crowded and tight city streets. All the shops were down there tiny alleyways with shops on both sides. Unlike anything again

I have ever experienced. Later on the day we took a trip up to this place called the Red Fortress. I did some research on this place before we went there but when I finally got a chance to see what it was really like. The image that I had in my head to what I acutally got to see was one million times different. We walked around this fortress for over an hour just looking at all the structures and monuments that are located in this area.

There was alot of certain spots that just overlooked the entire hillside with nothing but small homes that were wrapped around this hillside. Each spot we walked through had its own beauty to it. Later on that night we left the Red Fortress and we walked through the small streets of Granada and got ready for our Flaminca dance which I rea

lly was

not overly excited to do. I am not a real giant fan of dancing and especially not trying to do a new dance infront of other people. After our interesting dance lessons it was about time to have some dinner. Our dinner was at this place that looked like a small house that was built into the mountain side. It was very interesting once we walked into it and how much different this was from any other resturaurnt we had eaten at so far. After dinner we got back on the bus and went back to get a good night rest which we all needed after all of the traveling we did in Day 4!
No comments:
Post a Comment